Tapatalk update features coming to df app?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tapatalk got an update today that added some cool features, my favorite is the ability to open a thread in the browser straight from the app. My question is, will droid forums app be getting an update to reflect these changes?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

akosnitzky

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. I wish my other forum sites used it.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk got an update today that added some cool features, my favorite is the ability to open a thread in the browser straight from the app. My question is, will droid forums app be getting an update to reflect these changes?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I just checked with Admin, yes there will be an update coming "very shortly."

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The opening a thread in the browser from within tapatalk is going to be a huge timesaver as far as Moderating - as is the "Report Post" that was added awhile back -

As far as your question spaz - that is something only the Big Droids will have the answer too

OP
spaz33g

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, i've been away from tapatalk for a while but I figured I'd take it out for another spin today after the update. There are a few things I would like to see in the df app. Hope there's an update in the works.

i guess i'm on tapatalk today

OP
spaz33g

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The opening a thread in the browser from within tapatalk is going to be a huge timesaver as far as Moderating - as is the "Report Post" that was added awhile back -

As far as your question spaz - that is something only the Big Droids will have the answer too

Exactly, i'm not a mod but I do report innapropriate/spammy posts and that would make it go alot faster.

Oh and that's good news hook. Thanks.

i guess i'm on tapatalk today

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's the thing about not using an app for awhile - you miss all the good changes, I went four months without updating Root Explorer - I had changed the icon and kept it in system/app and thought to myself "how could they improve this any" I finally updated it and the imporvements are stellar - instead of .png's and .jpg's that are stored on the SD showing a picture of a file it actually shows the icon or photo - this is very helpful while extracting .png's from other .apk's to use with NinjaMorph -