Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Yes they do. Very useful.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mrgigabyte

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 8
Got it too for 0.99 also got 3 of my forums saved and log in with no problems. this is a cool application

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
Will the droidforum app and/or tapatalk app allow you to quickly access subscribed forums? Whenever I load the droidforum app (or even the web version), I have to manually click through a few forum directories to find the main one I care about (RAZR Maxx). I've found a quick/easy way to find my subscribed threads, but not subscribed forums.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, both the DF app and the tapatalk app give you quick access to your subscribed/saved threads. It is so convenient that I rarely go on the actual websites anymore.

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
Thanks. I've found subscribed threads just fine on the Droid Forum App. But when I go to subscribed forums it says I have no favorite forums. It says to press Android Menu -> Favorite. I'm usually very tech savy, but I haven't been able to figure that out.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Wow, you are right. On the DF app there is no way to add a forum to favorites only individual threads. It is like the developers forgot to add the favorite option in the settings menu. On Tapatalk you are able to add both threads and forum topics to favorites.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
It has some additional features to it, and there are lots of sites that are tapatalk native.
Essentially gives you one app for multiple forums.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that there are other forums...... Goodbye DF it was nice knowing you all! J/k :p

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
Wow, you are right. On the DF app there is no way to add a forum to favorites only individual threads. It is like the developers forgot to add the favorite option in the settings menu. On Tapatalk you are able to add both threads and forum topics to favorites.

Whew! So I'm not completely losing it. BUT... what about the web version? I can't seem to find an easy way to setup/get to subscribed forums there either. I click on RAZR on the top bar, then have to scroll down and click RAZR MAXX.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Purple, I will admit that I have absolutely no idea how to get to my favorite/subscribed threads on the website. And it is not for lack of trying... cuz I try to search for it everytime I go in. If it exists on the website, it is very well hidden (I think I'm pretty darn tech savvy and will admit I have my moments. If someone tells me it exists, I will never admit to being tech savvy again... because I looked everywhere).

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
Purple, I will admit that I have absolutely no idea how to get to my favorite/subscribed threads on the website. And it is not for lack of trying... cuz I try to search for it everytime I go in. If it exists on the website, it is very well hidden (I think I'm pretty darn tech savvy and will admit I have my moments. If someone tells me it exists, I will never admit to being tech savvy again... because I looked everywhere).

OK, so I'm in good company then. :) Thanks for your help. I'll think about Tapatalk. It's $3 now, which certainly won't break me. But there's really only one other online forum that I browse regularly. If I can use Tapatalk to access that one too, it might be worth it. If not, the Droid Forum App works just fine (aside from the extra couple steps to get to my favorite forums). There are so many good, free apps out there that I hate to pay for apps. The only one I've bought so far is SwiftKey3, which was well worth it.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, DF is great company and I am most of the time, lol! I did get tapatalk when it was $.99 but I think it is well worth the $3. You can subscribe to many forums on many different topics and have it all easy access.