Tapatalk Issue

bje1982

Reaction score
tapatalk is useless.

No need to thank me. You are welcome for my input.:D

I agree.. So sick of people not changing there signature from "sent from my droid using tapatalk" that I had to change mine to mock it :icon_ banana:

Mikejl

Reaction score
tapatalk is useless.

No need to thank me. You are welcome for my input.:D

I agree.. So sick of people not changing there signature from "sent from my droid using tapatalk" that I had to change mine to mock it :icon_ banana:
So you agree with hookbill that "Tapatalk is useless" only because you are tired of seeing Tapatalk user's Sig's. Do you use that logic to make your mind up about everything?

Mike

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
I think there's plenty of threads that discuss who likes/dislikes tapatalk, and this is not one of them.

Thanks for updating the server plugin thing.

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
So... Maybe I just don't get the point of Tapatalk, but... What's the point? It's a little faster than the browser? Anything else?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
So... Maybe I just don't get the point of Tapatalk, but... What's the point? It's a little faster than the browser? Anything else?

It's a no frills to the point show me new posts type of thing.
It's that simple.

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Ah, okay. I was just wondering, since the description didn't seem to give me much incentive to buy it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it's easier to navigate, condensed for mobile use, and as you said faster, plus if you are a part of many forums it keeps everything in one place, but there a few setbacks, no search function within DF being one of them.

Mikejl

Reaction score
I think some people confuse Tapatalk with a web browser. It's purpose is make following, replying and managing your favorite threads and topics on forums easier to do. For many of us it does this extremely well.

Personally, the way Tapatalk is formatted, it makes reading and navigating threads/posts much easier for me than any browser I've used on the droid. Also 10X faster. YMMV.

If you haven't tried the Tapatalk widget you should. Way cool.

Mike

Reaction score
I think some people confuse Tapatalk with a web browser. It's purpose is make following, replying and managing your favorite threads and topics on forums easier to do. For many of us it does this extremely well.

Personally, the way Tapatalk is formatted, it makes reading and navigating threads/posts much easier for me than any browser I've used on the droid. Also 10X faster. YMMV.

If you haven't tried the Tapatalk widget you should. Way cool.

Mike

I agree...

Mikejl

Reaction score
no search function within DF being one of them.
I've been using a search function for a little while now. Unless I'm misunderstanding what your looking for. Try this and let me know.

Inside of Tapatalk select "More" from top right menu --> Select "Search" type in what you want to search for.

It seem to be available from anywhere inside Tapatalk.

Mike

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I can get my PMs here, but on other forums I get "you don't have sufficient privilege ". I was wondering what that was. Another puzzling message I get sometimes is "unknown error is2". Anyone else get that?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Inside of Tapatalk select "More" from top right menu --> Select "Search"

Thanks Mike, and Tapatalk I take back the no search thing, still I would like to see an even smaller Widget
preferably the size of the app icon

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I'd like to see one that didn't make you choose just one forum; maybe with a drop-down menu?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I can get my PMs here, but on other forums I get "you don't have sufficient privilege ". I was wondering what that was. Another puzzling message I get sometimes is "unknown error is2". Anyone else get that?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

You need to PM the admin of that forum.