Tapatalk/DroidForums problems?

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems logging into this site from Tapatalk app?

Since yesterday afternoon it says my username/password is incorrect in Tapatalk but on the web it is fine. Didn't see any posts on it, so just checking.

Come to think of it, the site via web is acting a bit strange too, timing out and such.

Reaction score
I had this problem yesterday too. At work it said page not found from 4PM until I left at 5. I could access it fine from my phone though. When I got home same problem, nothing computer wise but my tapatalk was good. Around 8 last night it worked on my computer but then on my phone today I have to login every time I try with Tapatalk. I thought it was just me.

OP
mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Nope. Still won't let me on Tapatalk. There was an update I installed right before it started happening too. I may have to uninstall and reinstall but I hate having to add all of my favorite accounts again. I've got a bunch....

Thanks for your input...

Reaction score
That's strange. My app is all up to date. Hope you get it working or whatever is causing this gets resolved.

OP
mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, changed password......but to no avail. Still says incorrect username or password on wifi and 3G.

I'm just gonna let it sit for a couple days and see what happens. Thanks, guys.

sarreq

Reaction score
I haven't been able to log in using tapatalk for a couple months now, do I have to click ok when the webpage popup invitation asks?