Tap Tap Revenge for Android

Groffy77

Reaction score
TO SUMMARIZE (for you lazy people): Help me encourage the Tap Tap Revenge developers to port their software to Android. Join the Facebook group and share it with your friends.

As many of you know, Android has been growing extremely fast and will continue to throughout 2010. One of the things that developers are waiting for, is to make sure that demand is there. I don't know about you, but I want some high quality games for the Droid and other Android phones; like the ones on the iTunes App Store. Why aren't developers making them yet? Because they don't know that the demand is there.

Starting yesterday, I've decided to become active in a group on Facebook to promote the porting of Tap Tap Revenge (one of the most popular games on the iPhone/iPod Touch) and I've created this topic to share it with you.

I think that if we get enough people to show developers how much we want a single game/app, then it will help encourage more developers to create games and apps for Android. There is a Tapulous support/discussion board where this topic is discussed and a few developers have taken interest in the idea and are waiting for people to show their interest in TTR for Android.

I would like to invite each and every one of you to join the Facebook group located here, and share it with your friends. I have worked hard the past couple days and there's already 50 members. I hope to see that number increase which will show how many Android users want better apps for Android (specifically TTR to start off with).

Thank you very much! =D

(btw, I'm David, one of the administrators in the group if you'd like to contact me or something)

crdeat0786

Reaction score
Well Damn

Well damn... wtf you got 2 who is dying for it! WTF I know there should be more. I would say all my friends have the droid anyways not the Iphone and we all would love for this game to come to the Android Market soon!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'll do it, even tho I won't ever play it.....lol

Twoo

Reaction score
This was my FAVORITE game on my Iphone. I couldn't even begin to calculate how much time at work I spent playing, haha.

OP
Groffy77

Groffy77

Reaction score
Thanks guys! =] We already have over a hundred members.. and hopefully that number will continue to grow! Invite all your friends on Facebook and tell people about this who are fans of Android.

Tapulous said they will make the game if the demand is there, and I think we're off to a great start!

brandon15811

Reaction score
Hi, im the creator of the group, david has really help this group take off

Hulex

Reaction score
Holy freaking CRAP yes please! TTR is my favorite iPod/iPhone game and I'm passionate about my music games. This is just what I need on my new Droid to pass the time. Great game, everything else.

OP
Groffy77

Groffy77

Reaction score
The group is getting some action which I'm extremely happy about. It takes people sharing this group with other people to gain attention.

Don't forget! This group does NOT just represent Tap Tap Revenge for Android, it represents tons of apps and games. If Tapulous begins to port their software over, other companies will see it as a time that they need to be doing the same.

Tell your friends and family, or random people you know that have a Android phone! Thanks for your efforts!

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I joined, and posted a reply in the Tapulous site. I want Tap Tap :)