Tap Fish level/exp, fishbucks, and coins hack

androidsdev

Reaction score
Hey guys i made this tuturial. Let me know if you have questions
[video=youtube;cxlVsM-A1OQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxlVsM-A1OQ]YouTube - Tap Fish Level Fishbucks and Coin Hack for Android and iphone[/video]

haywireid

Reaction score
Ive got everything downloaded and my phone is rooted, however I cannot get the Android commander to run in rooted mode, it just denies me access......

any fix for that?

Mark Parity

Reaction score
Android Commander denied root access

Ive got everything downloaded and my phone is rooted, however I cannot get the Android commander to run in rooted mode, it just denies me access......

any fix for that?

Did you figure out why Android Commander is denied root access? I'm having the same problem with my rooted HTC EVO. I can shell from windows and get su access.

tater312

Reaction score
easy hack for fish bucks

I tried to install the android commander and had no luck, phone, My phone is rooted and I downloaded ( root explorer and SQLite editor from the market) after you have these programs installed open sqlite and go to root explorer and open it up.
1. select data and data again.
2. then com.bayview.tapfish
3. select databases then tapfish.sqlite
4. go to users,highlight the numbers press the more option button on the bottom of the droid and press edit record.
5. and change how many coins, bucks and experience that you want and save back out and go to tapfish and your done. Make sure you close tapfish all the way out before hand.

Last edited:

sebreez2

Reaction score
i have root explorer and sqlite installed, but when I try to open root explorer from sqlite all I see is "no database files found". What's up with that????

if i use root explorer without going through sqlite I can get as far as 3. select databases then tapfish.sqlite, then I see tapfish.sqlite, but it wont open.

any help????

BelowZero

Reaction score
i have root explorer and sqlite installed, but when I try to open root explorer from sqlite all I see is "no database files found". What's up with that????

if i use root explorer without going through sqlite I can get as far as 3. select databases then tapfish.sqlite, then I see tapfish.sqlite, but it wont open.

any help????

Are you sure your phone is rooted?

mack19318

Reaction score
Easy way for you is with root explore move the tapfish.sqlite to sdcard. From sqlite browser on pc find the tapfish.sqlite on sdcard
And edit it.
When moving it back to the tapfish folder just delete the old one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sebreez2

Reaction score
thanks for the reply... no, I may not be fully rooted. at the end of the easy root it said... I don't know how to set the permissions... any help?

Run clockwork mod in our
programs go towards the bottom and click on fix permissions. It should​
pop up asking for permission if rooting is correctly done.

RootRot2012

Reaction score
Is there a way to hack for more fish bucks without rooting my phone? I am not computer illiterate but don't really want to mess with learning how to root (and not brick) my phone just for fish bucks. Tempting...but I don't want to deal with the hassle if I mess something up.

lauraxo

Reaction score
hello, is there a way to hack it without rooting a phone? i have this app on my boyfriends phone and i dont want him getting upset about it. please tell me there is because i am trying to get those limited breedable fish :) i am a religious player of tapfish, i play atleas 4-5 hours a day. if there is a way please email me at [email protected]

thanks again!