Tango video chat..

shaylinlea

Reaction score
Used 47% of my battery when I was sleeping...? ? ! As far as I can tell there are no sync settings and I haven't run the app in a while. It wasn't recently updated either. Any ideas?

from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Renaissance0321

Reaction score
Why ... in the name ... of all that is true in the world ... do people not plug in their phones at night ...

pathfin9

Reaction score
Why ... in the name ... of all that is true in the world ... do people not plug in their phones at night ...

Mine was plugged in, but for some reason, my powermat turns off once the phone is fully charged, which must have happened a few hours before I woke up.

OP
S

shaylinlea

Reaction score
Mine was plugged in

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I turned on 4G yesterday at 71% and withing an hour and a half I was at 38%. It was idling. No use during that time.

It's starting to suck to have a 4G phone that I have to keep in 3G mode. I have till Friday to return it and I'm still not sure what to do.

VZW Rep. told me Incredible 2 is NOT coming to Verizon. Has anybody else heard that? He says it's going to T-Mobile, which makes no sense at all.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I was at about 70% battery (3.5hrs) under heavy usage (lots of phone calls, txt, some google map).. Im not sure why people are claiming bad battery.. im more than pleased with the battery...

i removed tango as, the audio is garble...

always make sure your uptime/awake time are different.. if they are the same, track down what is keeping the phone awake.

OP
S

shaylinlea

Reaction score
Opened this thread specifically for responses to the Tango app issue I had....please post your battery issues in the correct thread

Cloud36426

Reaction score
Ha they remotely activated tango and watched you sleep.

OP
S

shaylinlea

Reaction score
Somehow I don't think that's the case..

Kack

Reaction score
I did a good test yesterday on 4g. ran yahoo video chat for about 30 minutes, dl around 120 mp3's had over 40 emails and 100 or so text. streamed pandora browsed the internet dl some big files around 400+ mb all in the course of 2 hours. i started at 100% but other thatn the initial 20% drop at first i made it til about 630 pm before i had to charge. mind you i was up and out of the house around 330 am. i really am happy with my battery life with the stock battery. i do have a charger in every vehicle and i charge from the time i go to sleep and wake up. i dont see what people are so displeased with,.

OP
S

shaylinlea

Reaction score
Tango...video...chat...issues...? Not another battery thread pleeeease

Kack

Reaction score
Used 47% of my battery when I was sleeping...? ? ! As far as I can tell there are no sync settings and I haven't run the app in a while. It wasn't recently updated either. Any ideas?

from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

not a battery issue please dont talk about battery :icon_ banana:

OP
S

shaylinlea

Reaction score
Brilliant....