Tall Order (complex GitS:SAC LiveWallpaper request)

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Ex.Systema, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been researching on the xml programming that goes into a LiveWallpaper and it is waaaay too complex for me to comprehend. So I must ask the DroidNation for help. With something this complex, I do not mind paying to commission someone to code this for me.

Reference videos:
    Time stamp 0:16 to 0:40​
    Time stamp 0:48​

What I am looking to commission is a livewallpaper with a looping background similar to something like a combination of the two backgrounds in Reference video 1 between the two timestamps. In the center will be something similar to the looping circles in the center of Reference video 2. And if possible, as a form of touch reaction to the screen, if the blue beehive designs in the background of Ref vid 2 can emanate from the point of contact and just fade as it expands.

I can fully animate and design the layout in Flash to give whoever can tackle this project an exact idea of the LiveWallpaper design.

Thanks in advance!!!
  2. AquaDan88

AquaDan88 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OMG that would be super awesome! Have you seen the GitS Laughing Man boot ani?
  3. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    .... I MUST HAVE... but, with my Droid X's encrypted bootloader, anyway I can get that baby on my phone?
  4. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Scratch that I'm tired and read that wrong. This has nothing to do with root or the bootloader. The person would need to develop this just like other developers develop their live wallpapers. From what I'm seeing it's going to be a very large file size, and might lag up the phone.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  5. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I'm kinda really new to this. So if I'm getting this straight, rooting is all that's required for a boot animation, but unlocked bootloaders are required for custom ROMs, right?
Search tags for this page

ghost in the shell live wallpaper

ghost in the shell livewallpaper