Talking Tom Cat App..

Newbie1

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to do the talking tom cat app on a thunderbolt but the cat isn't hearing anything I say. Is this app capable on a thunderbolt yet?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi I am trying to do the talking tom cat app on a thunderbolt but the cat isn't hearing anything I say. Is this app capable on a thunderbolt yet?
I'm not sure what the talking tom cat is, but have you emailed the developer or do they have their own website that might tell you if it's compatible with the TB?

OP
N

Newbie1

Reaction score
It is where you talk to it and it repeats everything you say, I searched it on google but the developers do not come up, I will search harder soon. Anyone else try this app?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It is where you talk to it and it repeats everything you say, I searched it on google but the developers do not come up, I will search harder soon. Anyone else try this app?

Look at the app in the market, should have a way to get in touch with the developer.

sdhakko

Reaction score
Yes I am having the same issue. It only seems to work if you talk in the mic directly at the very bottom of the phone. If you do that it seems to pick it up fine. Still, it's kind of annoying.