1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Talking on phone

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dloggans, May 6, 2010.

1. dloggans

dloggans New Member

I have had my droid for about a month. I immediately noticed that, unlike my previous phone, when I was talking it went into some mode (maybe sleep/hibernation) that prevented me from hitting keys with my face while I was on the phone. Now, all of the sudden, I am having these issues with this. Have I unintentionally changed a setting? If anyone could address this issue, I would appreciate it.
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

there is nowhere (that i know of) to turn off the proximity sensor, which is in the top left corner of the phone. just make sure hair isnt in the way of it - people have said that causes it not to sense being close to your face
Search tags for this page

driod x talking issues

htc rezound goes into sleep mode while talking