Talk to Text Keyboard

romanrish

Reaction score
Probably the most useful paid app I have found. Anywhere there is a text box you can use voice recog. It is awesome and for 99 cent a must have for everyone. Works flawlessly with texts and emails and anything else. You just speak slowly and enunciate and it is great.

Just FYI if you don't have it yet. Even mic button when using hardware keyboard.

chomorro

Reaction score
I use it and it works great while im at home but while driving for some reason i cant get it to translate correctly. Which is why i wanted it in the first place. Might be too much road noise. I love it though, they added text predict to it too :)

Last edited:
OP
R

romanrish

Reaction score
I use it and it works great while im at home but while driving for some reason i cant get it to translate correctly. Which is why i wanted it in the first place. Might be too much road noise. I love it though, they added text predict to it too :)

Agreed. One thing I will say is that I have had lttle trouble on the road. Advice would be to do 4-5 words at a time and let it translate to it. Any time I do 15 words+. That would be recommendtion if that is the problem you're having.

feivel

Reaction score
You mean "Talk to Me Keyboard?

Yes, I love it. Just started using it but I'm already hooked. Wish I could do word by word dictation, but it's a great start.