Talk and Text + Data $20 promo still valid?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by the3dolla, Mar 11, 2012.

1. the3dolla

the3dolla Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm probably being paranoid, but whenever I switch a phone on one of my family plan lines I always like to check and make sure the discount sticks. However, I just checked after switching a phone and don't see it on any of my lines. I usually go to "More Actions" and then "View Plan" Then on each line it'll show it on the bottom. It's not showing it on any of my lines at the moment. Does it for anyone else? I think they just changed the layout/look of it, so that may be it and it just won't show it any longer. Anyone else not seeing it or see it?

2. IN AWE

IN AWE Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I still see it under the heading "Promotions and Discounts". I would give them a call. Good luck.

3. the3dolla

the3dolla Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm, that's unnerving; if somehow they take it away, that would be $100 more per month! :/ Sometimes when I activate a new phone, it drops off or doesn't show for a day, but then it's back on. Never seen it not be there on all my lines though. Emailed them, if I don't hear anything by the afternoon I'll have to call.

4. the3dolla

the3dolla Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sooo, Verizon emailed me and said they are too busy with email and asked for a call instead. I called them and the CSR said he saw the promo on all lines. Somehow its just not showing it online.. I'm OK with that though!

5. IN AWE

IN AWE Member

Ratings:
    +4
    That is good news, glad to hear it.

Search tags for this page

www1talk and text