Talk and Surf Simultaneously on a Galaxy Nexus

gernerttl

Reaction score
I just found out today that I can talk and surf the web simultaneously on my Verizon GNex. Anybody on the other networks with GNex try it yet?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can only do it in a 4G area on Verizon or when connected to WiFi.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
G

gernerttl

Reaction score
Let me update this. I can walk, chew gum, talk on the phone, and surf the web at the same time.

azdrifter

Reaction score
Let me update this. I can walk, chew gum, talk on the phone, and surf the web at the same time.

It's almost crazy the things you can do with this phone, I didn't know it was web talk friendly that's another feature I am happy with on this phone DancingNexus

comk4ver

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me the other day. I was talking to a friend and he said send me your email I did but I was still talking to him then he saw the text and he was amazed I have been doing this since the first DROID and he asked what phone I had and I answered a galaxy nexus. He says yea, I made a mistake getting the iphone 4 I thought it was so funny that iphone people can't text and talk it's so alien to me to not multi-task. I just rolled my eyes and he then asked about battery life and told him to get a RAZR maxx if that's his issue. Hells, I tether and talk at the same time.I also talk and surf the Web too! Supposedly the new iphone 5 on Verizon can't surf and talk either even though they are on 4g.