smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
How long have you had the GNex...you should be able to return it to where you purchased it from...

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Mine scrolls just fine, with 40+ apps installed and a live wallpaper running:

[video=youtube;Xx0vodapbVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx0vodapbVQ[/video]

OP
N

nadav64

Reaction score
The problem is that I didn't buy it from a real store I bought it online in the us and I live in israel I shipped the phone in and now I don't know what to do and I find it hard to believe that all of you guys are lag free.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Never had a problem with my Nexus, and I got it launch day. When I was running stock it never bogged down or lagged, and I tried throwing everything at it, was very surprised it held up and was still running smooth. I've flashed Android Revolution since then and it runs just as smooth, if not smoother.

Considering your situation guess, you'll have to work it out with that website you bought it from. If somehow you could post a video to show us how severe this lag is we may be able to help you better. For now it just sounds like you got a bad unit.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea...when I had it lag wasnt the problem. I agree either return it or figure out if an app is doing it.

pyro6128

Reaction score
My nexus is pretty darn fast no lag. On version 4.0.2 . Its 4.0.3 an official release? Or do i need to root?

Actually no, I made a mistake, I'm on 4.0.2 as well. Got confused with my prime which is 4.0.3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's all the apps you have on it? There's no way it should be that slow/laggy. did you try a factory reset?

OP
N

nadav64

Reaction score
That's all the apps you have on it? There's no way it should be that slow/laggy. did you try a factory reset?

I've tried everything and nothing helps I always feel like this phone should be faster but it just isn't! I'm afraid that if I'll go to Samsung they will tell me tough luck it you with the high standards and the phone is fine.

What316

Reaction score
No lag what so ever on my Nexus either. This may sound stupid...But have ya made sure the animations are off or at least at a low level in the developer options? Either way good luck, Having a phone not acting the way it should is no fun.

GoBears

Reaction score
I can tell you that I had the big 4 on Big Red. iPhone, Razr, Rezound and the Nexus. My Nexus is snappiest and most lag free of the bunch. There isn't a less laggy phone on the planet yet. If yours is pissing you off that much then I'm positive it's defective. My Nex is not stock however but none of my phones were except the 4s which was unjailbreakable when I had it. Right now I'm running AOKP with Francos kernel and it's the fastest phone I've ever used.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
No lag what so ever on my Nexus either. This may sound stupid...But have ya made sure the animations are off or at least at a low level in the developer options? Either way good luck, Having a phone not acting the way it should is no fun.

Thats what I was thinking to. Maybe someone set his animation to like 10 instead on 1.

Big Ry

Reaction score
No lag on my sweet nexus and I got 204 apps installed (not including stock apps) :D

You're definitely gonna want to get a replacement nexus, bud.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.