Taking Tutorial Requests

maderschramm

Reaction score
I'm bored and want to mess with my DX more.

Anything you want me to show you how to do with a complete tutorial like my .sbf flashing and backup/restore clockwork guides?

Post in here and let me know.

musicman

Reaction score
How about a step by step demo of installing the rom and theme of your choice. Even if I don't want the same rom and theme you use its nice to have a template to go by.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
Can be done; however, a lot of rommers/themers have different instructions relating to how to install their rom. For example, some roms require you to format /system before installing. I'll look into it

musicman

Reaction score
I kinda figured. If you want, just pick your most highly recommended and go with that.

timrock

Reaction score
How about a step by step demo of installing the rom and theme of your choice. Even if I don't want the same rom and theme you use its nice to have a template to go by.

+1 for this. i just rooted and would like to start installing roms, but dont want to look through the 1000s of pages on here and xda. a detailed walkthrough would be great. and much appreciated.

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
Due to popular request ill do a tut of rom installation with darkslide v4 as an example. Ill link here when complete. Expect it in the next few days.

turdbogls

Reaction score
not even sure if this is possible or not, but with my OG droid, it was nice to go into contacts and click on a contact pic, and have the facebook icon there (next to the call, contact, messaging, and map icons) that would take me to the FB page of that person in the Facebook app. i tried adding the FB account in settings but it take me to the web version. there are 2 FB icons in the accounts setup page, one is the web version which works, the other, i am guessing, is the app, which does nothing when i click on it. i think this is a blur issue as i had no problems on a blurless rom.

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
the other one should in your app drawer. but the short answer is no, it's possible, but it would be too complex to try to explain (or figure out on my end). I'd say hide it and forget it ever existed