Taking pictures

Chasity_Parker

Reaction score
Ok. I AM UNsure on whAt I can and cabtw post. I have a general question. On the iPhone you can press the power button and home button at the same time to take a picture at whatever was on your screen at that time. I just accidentally did it on my s3. I don't know how I done it as it was done incidentally.
How do I do that? Take a picture at what is currently displaying on my screen

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ok. I AM UNsure on whAt I can and cabtw post. I have a general question. On the iPhone you can press the power button and home button at the same time to take a picture at whatever was on your screen at that time. I just accidentally did it on my s3. I don't know how I done it as it was done incidentally.
How do I do that? Take a picture at what is currently displaying on my screen

Swipe the side of your palm across the screen either left or right. Takes getting used to, but still pretty cool.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Besides the palm Swype method, the home and power keys work as well to take a screen shot on the S3.

tap'n

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Nice! Did not know that. I know there's tons of other little things I still don't know about this phone...

OP
C

Chasity_Parker

Reaction score
Thank you. I DID NOT know that. This phone is great! Oh does anyone know if it has swype like the droid razr

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, it does have Swype. Just tried it out on a friend's brand new SG3 yesterday. It works really nice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums