Taking off seidio innocase

Project37

Reaction score
Damn, I wish I knew this before ordering the case. I have the Motorola dock and don't want to have to argue with the case every time I want to plug in the phone.

Just do what I did. Return your Moto Dock to your local Verizon store. When they ask what was wrong with it, tell them that the dock does not allow for the Droid to be docked in a case (even the verizon case). Get your refund, order a Seidio Dock. Problem solved.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot (once I dig out of the snow ;) )!

On another note, my case just arrived, and the top doesn't fit! *grumble*

jbsangel

Reaction score
Sounds like its kind of mixed on whether it is easy to get off or not. I decided to take my chances and order the case and holster. I don't dock everyday, just when at work and want to charge and/or listen to pandora. I would only be taking the back off, so we'll see how it goes.

I had the case fo my 6800 and I ended returning it. That phone was a candy bar phone and evn with a thin case, it was too bulky. Plus it was rubbing when opening the slider and I had already experienced the loose slider effect with my 6700 and a clip_type case.

We'll see, hopefully this one works out ok.

jbsangel

Reaction score
Sounds like its kind of mixed on whether it is easy to get off or not. I decided to take my chances and order the case and holster. I don't dock everyday, just when at work and want to charge and/or listen to pandora. I would only be taking the back off, so we'll see how it goes.

I had the case fo my 6800 and I ended returning it. That phone was a candy bar phone and evn with a thin case, it was too bulky. Plus it was rubbing when opening the slider and I had already experienced the loose slider effect with my 6700 and a clip_type case.

We'll see, hopefully this one works out ok.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I take mine off multiple times each day to use the multimedia dock and car dock. Just make sure to open the slider before taking the case off and you won't have any problems. I've owned the Body Glove case and the Verizon shell/holster combo case and find the Seidio to be the easiest to take on and off.

cisco0910

Reaction score
Quick easy step to step directions how i take my innocase back cover off...

Step 1: Hold phone horizontally in landscape mode as if you were going to watch a youtube video.
Step 2: Put left thumb on camera button with your other four fingers on the bottom so that the palm of your hand is towards the screen.
Step 3: Using your right hand thumb start prying the back case of the case on the corner with the "Verizon" logal on it. Bam! Case is off...

Hope my technique helps as it does for me!

Last edited:

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick easy step to step directions how i take my innocase back cover off...

Step 1: Hold phone horizontally in landscape mode as if you were going to watch a youtube video.
Step 2: Put left thumb on camera button with your other four fingers on the bottom so that the palm of your hand is towards the screen.
Step 3: Using your right hand thumb start prying the back case of the case on the corner with the "Verizon" logal on it. Bam! Case is off...

Hope my technique helps as it does for me!

Obviously you are not left-handed. Your technique is completely backwards! :)