Taking clockworkmod off

Manigma77

Reaction score
Just reading this and mine dont restore either. It all looks like it works fine and then i reboot and no restore. I had clockwork on my d1 since it came out, so i dont know why bootstrapper would b a problem for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rfranken

Reaction score
Hhmmmm. I don't have android secure file in any of my backups, just the other 4. Everything else seems ok..... Have you tried to make a backup with rom manager?

its full name is
.android_secure.img 32.70MB
its shows it was created at the same minute as the cache.img and data.img were

no..i have not tried Rom manager out.
maybe i'll give that a whirl at some point if its recommended.

Boblank

Reaction score
Sorry man kinda running out of ideas...i would re download bootstrap (probably the current from the market) then download rom manager flash clockwork in rom manager and try in there.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rom manager isnt very helpful on the X. It takes u to the same clockwork as bootstrap. Ensure you dont have odd characters in the file name

Boblank

Reaction score
Yes it takes you to the same recovery of course but I have had luck flashing clockwork in rom manager fix issues with booting into clockwork...worth a shot

And masking sure the folder name is in valid format is important if the folder name has been changed.

I prefer to backup in rom manager so I can name the backup prior and it auto reboots when done.

rfranken

Reaction score
2 of my 3 current backups that won't work have the default name that bootstrapper gave them. the other one i made the name even simpler.. rubix195jan2