1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Taking an exported D4 back to the USA

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by shyde, Nov 17, 2012.

1. shyde

shyde New Member

Hi,

I have a Droid4 which i imported to europe into europe from an ebay seller. I'm going to be visiting New York in a couple of weeks.

Can I register my phone on some kind of Verizon prepaid plan? Do I need a verizon SIM for that? FSR the phone came supplied with an AT&T SIM in it.

Am i correct in believing that there is no way to use any other SIM on an ICS D4 in the USA?

Am i going to have more success just trying to get/use a mobile WiFi hotspot?
  2. shyde

shyde New Member

I suppose my question here is "will I be able to walk into a Verizon store and ask them to give me a SIM card & register my phone?"
  3. outsid0r

outsid0r New Member