1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Take this for what it is worth: I removed Handcent and DialerOne

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by LoneWolfArcher, Jul 1, 2010.

1. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher Well-Known Member

and now my Eris is running a lot better! Not sure if it is because of the fight between those apps and the standard ones, but I have been much more satisfied with performance since I did. All i have left is eBuddy for IMing.

Try it yourself, you can always down load them again (or save them to SD with Astro first).
  2. Mark16q

Mark16q New Member

I've removed and re-installed handcent a few times, and noticed no performance difference. However, I did have a dialer program on awhile ago that caused hangups. Sorry but don't remember the name of it. It was one of few that would search phone #'s by business name, but had to delete due to crashes.
Search tags for this page

android dialer one removed

android tablet dialer app

was dialer one removed from adroid market