1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Take the time and look “Ensuring Pay for Our Military Act of 2011”

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by camaro1173, Apr 8, 2011.

1. camaro1173

camaro1173 Member

This goes out to all of the men and woman serving our great country at the time and the ones before.

This is a great forum and the community here is the best. I would like to see if we can get some of that great Android passion out to help support all of are troops that are serving are country on US soil and all over the world at this time. The government at this time is really messing things up. I know this is probably not the place to talk about FaceBook, but if there are any members out that would like to show there support then check out this link below.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=208173649210797

[​IMG]

If you think that this dose not effect you then you might want to think twice next time you walk out side, drive from one state to the next with out papers, having the ability to speak your mind as I am doing at this time.
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

I have to move this thread to the Off Topic area but keep it alive.......we owe it to them.
  3. camaro1173

camaro1173 Member

Sorry about that I have not made a post before just always replied to one.:)