Take a look Nice Cheap Alternative dock

smcdo123

Reaction score
I was at walmart and found this Griffin dock. It is pretty cool it was only ten bucks and it is somewhat universal. Here are some pics. It is made for an ipod touch/ iphone yet i had an employee open it for me and see if the droid fits and guess what it did lol.:icon_ banana: it also comes with a head phone holder thing Sorry pictures are out of order.

lol.
DSCN0216.jpg
DSCN0215.jpg
DSCN0217.jpg
DSCN0218.jpg
DSCN0219.jpg
DSCN0212.jpg

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
nice, thanks for the heads up

Its nothing special but for people who want a dock and dont want to pay alot for one or one that you can a case on with it. I know there are many alternatives but its small and you can reuse it if you get another phone other than droid.

dclutter1

Reaction score
Nice find. I happen to have been looking for a way to keep my headphones from getting all jumbled up as well.

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
props for HeavyRain as well as the Gunshow print

Yeah heavy rain is a fun game. And thanks its a zagg skin. i did a quick video review and posted it on here it holds up very nicely and doesnt attract lint really at all and when it does it rubs right off unlike sometimes with the invisible shield

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
is that a gun lamp?

yes indeed it is a gun lamp lol. you can google gun lamps if you want one and find some but i am not sure if you are familiar with the store spencers but that is where i found it and i was like that would complete my desk lol.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For $2.99 more you can simply get the EzeStand w/free shipping, so I don't get why you'd rather have this stand?
I'm loving my EzeStand guys, especiually with the Right/Angle USB cable...

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
For $2.99 more you can simply get the EzeStand w/free shipping, so I don't get why you'd rather have this stand?

It is personal choice? And it was just to give a heads up because i know alot of people on here can not decide between OEM dock, or other after market docks. I have seen those but it doesnt thrill me it is just like cheap looking to me ( i know it is meant to be cheap in price that is why no offense to the maker or anything just personal preference and thoughts) and i believe its 12.99 not 2.99. This had the earphone holder and if someone on here has an ipod touch, iphone, droid (obviously), droid incredible, and many other devices they are for sure to fit on here as well as with ezestand and keep your head phones nice and tight and in my opinion it looks better than ezestand. just my two cents who i am to tell anyone what to get i am just showing people something i found since it is a basically universal dock.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

It is personal choice? And it was just to give a heads up because i know alot of people on here can not decide between OEM dock, or other after market docks. I have seen those but it doesnt thrill me it is just like cheap looking to me ( i know it is meant to be cheap in price that is why no offense to the maker or anything just personal preference and thoughts) and i believe its 12.99 not 2.99. This had the earphone holder and if someone on here has an ipod touch, iphone, droid (obviously), droid incredible, and many other devices they are for sure to fit on here as well as with ezestand and keep your head phones nice and tight and in my opinion it looks better than ezestand. just my two cents who i am to tell anyone what to get i am just showing people something i found since it is a basically universal dock.
To each their own Bro,..... I personally like the look of the Ezestand, and though it is very light, it is very sturdy. And the $2.99 reference was that yours was $10 and the Eze is $12.99 = $2.99 more..

Anyways, wish you the best with your 'Alternative' dock Bro...:motdroidhoriz: