Tag Heuer LUXURY PHONE

BlacknTan

Reaction score
this phone is a piece of status..... if you want to know how much it is you can't afford it..

It's also ugly as sin.

I can appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship that goes into luxury watches. There's nothing I love better than an immaculately tailored, custom-made suit. It's not about the price. But for god's sake if you want to buy a status symbol, buy one that looks good. A turd with Tag Heuer branded on it is still a turd.

J5311

Reaction score
this phone is a piece of status..... if you want to know how much it is you can't afford it..

It's also ugly as sin.

I can appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship that goes into luxury watches. There's nothing I love better than an immaculately tailored, custom-made suit. It's not about the price. But for god's sake if you want to buy a status symbol, buy one that looks good. A turd with Tag Heuer branded on it is still a turd.

yea but i bet that turd smells like roses and costs $25,000

jengas kahn

Reaction score
three things.

can't wait for this, so excited to see it has root.

looks like the guy's "free music" app has an update, he should get on that.

what exactly is "avant-garde technology"?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll take the watch any day.

But you have to remember, nothing says "I have too much money to burn" quite like a ridiculous ugly waste of cash like that.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
On a related note, kind of steals my thunder when I criticize people for caring so much about aesthetics when I say "if you want to make a fashion statement, invest in a nice watch".

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I collect watches, I have two Tag Carrera's and two Rolex's, one GMT and one Datejust. I also own a few other watches but knowing what I know about Android I would not look twice at this, just based on the spec sheet.

Reaction score
For that kind of money I would have someone custom build me a quad core 2ghz phone with 2 gig of ram.