1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Taco bell Discount?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by John Gi, Jul 17, 2010.

1. John Gi

John Gi New Member

i was talking to a sales associate and he was telling me that since i am a taco bell employee i get a 8% discount. while McDonalds is 20% .. is the discount off the phone? or monthly?
  2. AzJazz

AzJazz New Member

Well, John Gi - I'll tell you how it works for me. (I'm an employee for different companies than McD & TB, but this should be similar)

You need to get on your company website, and go to the "Employee Benefits" page. Somewhere on there, you should find a link to discount services offered to the company employees. From there, search for cell phone service, and then find Verizon's plan for the company employees. You'll be able to see all of your discounts there. You may get a monthly deduction on service, along with a discount on any accessories.

With Verizon, you need to send them an email from your corporate (not personal) account. For you, it may be something like "johngi(at)taco-bell.com". Verizon will send you a confirmation email to the corporate account to prove that you are an employee. After that, you will register on the Verizon site, and you're good to go!

Best of luck!

AzJazz
  3. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

^^ This... I get 22% off with my discount.. its makes Verizons high prices a little easier to deal with...
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

28% for being a Trimble Employee :D
  5. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

I took my paystub to a verizon corporate store and they took a little digital photo of it and applied a 20% monthly discount for working for Qwest Communications.

I started working for Liberty Mutual Insurance a while back and they have the same discount rate, so the corporate store said they didn't need to change anything.

EDIT: If you have a work email address, here is a spot you can put it in to see if you'e eligible for a discount:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/emaildomainauthentication.jsp
  6. Trash Can

Trash Can New Member

FWIW, I did as exactly you described in your first paragraph but did not have to send them anything from a corporate email account in order to receive the discounts that I am entitled to. I believe the system somehow recognized everything because I ordered through the VZW link on my company's site.

Just for clarification, I am a new customer coming from AT&T. Surprisingly simple process.
  7. John Gi

John Gi New Member

awh its all bad. I think i don't even qualify because i work for a franchise Taco Bell. :(
  8. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

My wife works at a Wally World distribution center. We get 20% all main line services and 25% off equipment and accessory purchases if bought directly through VZW.
  9. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

That is exactly my discount through Qwest. My title was Verizon Wireless Subject Matter Expert because Qwest's cellular service is through VZW. I feel like that warranted a bigger discount!

Does it say Taco Bell anywhere on your paystub? You should be fine if it does. Hell, wear your uniform in, explain that the payroll is through a different company, and I am sure a VZW corporate sales kid will do it for you.
  10. gonnadie4thegov

gonnadie4thegov New Member

I got the same when i worked for Toyota, been gone from there for about 6 months and still have the same discount. They dont check up on it
Search tags for this page
att discounts for taco bell workers
do taco bell employees get a discount
do taco bell employees get discount
do taco bell employees get discounts on verizon
does taco bell get discounts on verizon bill
does your employee discount at taco bell work at any locatio
taco bell at&t discount
taco bell discount at verizon

taco bell employee discount

taco bell employee discounts
taco bell sprint discount