Tab limit reached?

Purplfreak

Reaction score
If this question has been asked, my apologies. I have recently started getting the above mentioned error message. After a month with this device I am evidently not savvy enough to figure out how to close tabs. Can anyone help a fool out? ;)

Thanks,
Purpy

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hmmm, not a fool because that's a new one for me too. It probably depends on what has tabs open. Is it chrome, another browser, the app drawer?

OP
Purplfreak

Purplfreak

Reaction score
Hmmm, not a fool because that's a new one for me too. It probably depends on what has tabs open. Is it chrome, another browser, the app drawer?

Happens when I try to click on browser links within apps. ie; facebook, twitter

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Which browser are you using? Most have slightly different ways of closing out tabs. There may be an option in the browser settings to close tabs.

JClintB

Reaction score
On my stock Razr maxx, to close tabs just start the browser, at the top of the browser on the right hand side right beside where you enter the web address there is a little square looking box that looks like folders or tabs. If its not showing just drag the screen down a little to show it. Just touch that and it will display all of your open tabs, just touch the X on the top right hand corner of the tabs to close them. Hope this helps.

OP
Purplfreak

Purplfreak

Reaction score
JClintB said:
On my stock Razr maxx, to close tabs just start the browser, at the top of the browser on the right hand side right beside where you enter the web address there is a little square looking box that looks like folders or tabs. If its not showing just drag the screen down a little to show it. Just touch that and it will display all of your open tabs, just touch the X on the top right hand corner of the tabs to close them. Hope this helps.

Yeee freakin Haaaw! That worked! Thank you so much!!! :D