T-Mobile's Samsung Vibrant Launching One Week Early, On July 15th?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
2d0l08h.jpg

TMoNews just received a hot tip for those interested in purchasing T-Mobile's upcoming Samsung Vibrant! The Vibrant's launch date seems to have been moved up from July 21st to July 15th. Now, this makes perfect sense, considering that the Droid X will be released on July 15th as well.

We are not certain whether or not the revealed photo showing the "new" date is simply a misprint, or part of a sneak attack against Verizon and its Droid X. However, the screenshot clearly shows that the Vibrant will be available to Retail on July 15th, for both new customers and those upgrading.

For those of you who don't know, the Vibrant is T-Mobile's version of the Samsung Galaxy S. The Galaxy S Series has perhaps been the most hyped non-Verizon Android smartphone to date, and with its 4" Super AMOLED Display, 1Ghz Hummingbird CPU, and HD Video Capture will certainly be a formidable opponent to Verizon's Motorola Droid X. Whenever it is released, and we believe July 15th to now be the date, you will be able to purchase the Vibrant for $199 with a newly upped two year contract.

So Samsung, when will we see Verizon's Galaxy S, a.k.a. the Fascinate?

source TMoNews

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Attack the X....They will Fail.....

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Attack the X....They will Fail.....

perhaps, i'm wondering how Verizon will play this one. Will it delay the Fascinate into oblivion? Or will it give its consumers the choice sooner, rather than later?

cromo8

Reaction score
its a misprint, i work for tmo corp. we just did our products and services conference call, and i asked about that document, its the 21st i have evidence if anyone wants it

also it does have a front facing camera