T-Mobile's Advertising Gets Serious With Hilarious New 'Jump!' Commercials

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jul 11, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

T-mobile is really getting serious with the advertising campaign for their new "Jump!" service. By serious, we mean pushing hard to get our attention by using a series of hilarious new video commercials. As we shared yesterday, The new Jump! service basically allows users to upgrade their devices twice per year, and/or replace them if they are damaged or lost. These commercials have the potential to be a big hit with consumers, tickling the funny bone while pointing out the advantages of the new service.

The video above is only one of four. The fourth one is actually a "pseudo-sequel" to number three and is probably the funniest of the bunch. Here's a link to all four: Hilarious New T-Mo Jump Commercials
  2. Jmoore1701

Jmoore1701 Member

I'm starting to seriously consider T-Mobile as an option....
    Honestly? If I could get out of my Verizon contract right now, I'd switch over. I really would.
  3. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

I don't know where you live (if I did, be scared, very scared :D), but my wife switched over last month and is very happy with it. We have pretty good service in my area (central valley, CA). The HSPA speeds are about 6-8 down and 1-3 up. About 20 miles from us, they have LTE and the speeds are amazing. My wife's S4 hit 30 down and 18 up. The store said where I live should be getting LTE before the end of the year. I have 1 year left on my ATT contract and am highly considering leaving early. I can change my ATT S3's radios to work on TMobiles HSPA and pretty sure LTE radios too. Even then, I may consider selling my S3 and just getting a TMobile phone. Go to a local store if there is one and just see how their speeds compare. The employee let me use his personal phone to test the speed. He made a sale from my wife.
  4. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Well-Known Member

That was an awesome ad. But I swear, why do there have to be smug people like the bearded guy? He's such a ffffffffffffff....unny....jerk. ;)

-Matt
  5. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

Waiting two years for new tech these days seems insane. I know I cant wait that long!
  6. warped1987

warped1987 New Member

If I didn't have to wait for my VZW contract to be up and I knew what T-Mobiles service was like here I would consider. But I doubt their service is that great and if I'd save that much money
Search tags for this page
actor in 2013 t-mobile jump commercials
funny serious commercials

jump phone commercial

jump tmobile commercial

new tmobile commercial meaning

serious commercials

t-mobile commercialwho is the actor in the tmobe jump commer
tmobile commercials hillarious
who did the t-moblie jump commercials?

who is guy in jump tmobile commercials

who is new tmobile guy