1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

T-Mobile's Advertising Gets Serious With Hilarious New 'Jump!' Commercials

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jul 11, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

T-mobile is really getting serious with the advertising campaign for their new "Jump!" service. By serious, we mean pushing hard to get our attention by using a series of hilarious new video commercials. As we shared yesterday, The new Jump! service basically allows users to upgrade their devices twice per year, and/or replace them if they are damaged or lost. These commercials have the potential to be a big hit with consumers, tickling the funny bone while pointing out the advantages of the new service.

The video above is only one of four. The fourth one is actually a "pseudo-sequel" to number three and is probably the funniest of the bunch. Here's a link to all four: Hilarious New T-Mo Jump Commercials
  2. Jmoore1701

Jmoore1701 Member

I'm starting to seriously consider T-Mobile as an option....
    Honestly? If I could get out of my Verizon contract right now, I'd switch over. I really would.
  3. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

I don't know where you live (if I did, be scared, very scared :D), but my wife switched over last month and is very happy with it. We have pretty good service in my area (central valley, CA). The HSPA speeds are about 6-8 down and 1-3 up. About 20 miles from us, they have LTE and the speeds are amazing. My wife's S4 hit 30 down and 18 up. The store said where I live should be getting LTE before the end of the year. I have 1 year left on my ATT contract and am highly considering leaving early. I can change my ATT S3's radios to work on TMobiles HSPA and pretty sure LTE radios too. Even then, I may consider selling my S3 and just getting a TMobile phone. Go to a local store if there is one and just see how their speeds compare. The employee let me use his personal phone to test the speed. He made a sale from my wife.
  4. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Well-Known Member

That was an awesome ad. But I swear, why do there have to be smug people like the bearded guy? He's such a ffffffffffffff....unny....jerk. ;)

-Matt
  5. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

Waiting two years for new tech these days seems insane. I know I cant wait that long!
  6. warped1987

warped1987 New Member

If I didn't have to wait for my VZW contract to be up and I knew what T-Mobiles service was like here I would consider. But I doubt their service is that great and if I'd save that much money
Search tags for this page
actor in 2013 t-mobile jump commercials
funny serious commercials

jump phone commercial

jump tmobile commercial

new tmobile commercial meaning

serious commercials

t-mobile commercialwho is the actor in the tmobe jump commer
tmobile commercials hillarious
who did the t-moblie jump commercials?

who is guy in jump tmobile commercials

who is new tmobile guy