T-Mobile Turns $479 Million in Profit in Q1 2016; Added 2.2 Million New Customers

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mobile-john-legere-with-crowd.jpg

T-Mobile's official Q1 2016 results were posted and they are doing extremely well by any metric. Not only did they add over 2.2 Million new customers, they also raked in around $479 Million in profit on $8.6 billion total revenue. Here's a few more handy stats worth noting from the report: this is actually the 6th time in the last 7 quarters that T-mobile added 2 million (or more) customers, and this is the 12th consecutive quarter in which T-Mobile added more than 1 million customers.

For even more info, here's the report: T-Mobile

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Wow...! Even though they are the only one with room to grow, but still, good job...
ATT and Sprint have room to grow as well they just don't seem to care thinking "I have them already, I can charge whatever". Tmo is doing it right by not charging an arm and a leg for cell service.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
My bill will be more than $20 less/mo with TMo. $20 really isn't much to me at all, but it is $240 over the year, along with no overages and the choice to go to unlimited data for $15/mo any time is please is great.

I have had not one issue at all... And WiFi calling FTW