T-Mobile ONE now Includes Netflix

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
netflix-tmobile-jpg.77839

T-Mobile has completely disrupted wireless, and Netflix has totally disrupted entertainment. What happens when you bring two disruptors together? Get ready to find out! T-Mobile today unveiled the company’s latest industry-changing Un-carrier move: Netflix On Us. Through an exclusive new partnership with Netflix, T-Mobile ONE family plans will now come with Netflix — at absolutely no extra charge. You heard that right. T-Mobile ONE families can binge all they want on America’s best unlimited network — on us. So, whether your family is catching up on Stranger Things, The Magic School Bus Ride Again or both, we got you.

“The future of mobile entertainment is not about bolting a satellite dish to the side of your house or resuscitating faded 90s dotcoms. The future is mobile, over-the-top and unlimited,” said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “While the carriers spend billions on their franken-strategies to cobble together carrier–cable–content mashups, the Un-carrier just leapfrogged them all by partnering with the best and giving it to customers at no extra charge. Because that’s what we always do. Give more to you without asking more from you.”

“This is the right move at the right time — for all the right reasons,” said Reed Hastings, co-founder and CEO of Netflix. “More and more fans are bingeing on mobile, so we’re bringing together Netflix’s award-winning TV shows and movies with T-Mobile’s award-winning, unlimited network.”

Attachments

• netflix-tmobile.jpg
    netflix-tmobile.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,675
OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This was their answer to AT&T buying Time Warner (HBO, WB, Turner)

Kinda seems like the better move at the moment?

Now what will Verizon do??

Briankbl

Reaction score
Can you link the original article in the main post? Would be helpful.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just did a LMGTFY and found the original article pretty quickly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Briankbl

Reaction score
I just did a LMGTFY and found the original article pretty quickly.

I don't think it's asking too much for someone to link to the article in which they are referring to and taking quotes from. It's actually pretty common knowledge and good etiquette.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
And that's the beauty of having choices, and being able to express our opinions freely in this great Country. I don't care if there are links in the OP or not, regardless of etiquette. This is a forum for sharing information, ideas and helping each other...not CNN. I can read the OP and then do my own research to find the relevant material and determine if it's useful to me and my family. That's just my 2 cents though.

To get back on track, this does seem like a cool idea from T Mobile. Not enough to get me to switch networks, but I like the idea. It might get other providers to raise the bar, which is not a bad thing.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've used the three major carriers here in NYC and surrounding areas... It just depends on your area if you think it will be worth the switch.. In my testing and I love to test stuff lol tmobile is even in many areas as Verizon except for buildings where you still get better coverage with Verizon... But not a deal breaker in my daily usage...

Back on topic you just have to love them for always pushing the envelope and competition has been a big plus in having others react and get the best for all..

Sent using Tapatalk

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
C'mon AT&T! How 'bout some free DirecTV? Show 'em who's boss! LOL