T-Mobile is Moving Their Nexus 6 Launch to November 19th

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Nov 12, 2014.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    [​IMG]

In a Tweet, shown above, T-Mobile shared they are moving their Nexus 6 launch to November 19th. According to reports, supply issues are the primary culprit in this mystery. Apparently T-Mobile wasn't able to secure enough of the device from Google and Motorola to satisfy their needs, so they need to slow things down while more Nexus 6 smartphones are actually made.

While this is disappointing to T-Mobile users who were planning on snapping up a Nexus 6, at least this is better than showing up at the store and not being able to get one...

Be sure to hit up our Nexus 6 section for more info: Nexus 6 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: T-Mobile on Twitter To give TMobile customers the best experience possible we re moving our Nexus6 launch out one week to 11 19.

2. DrumsOfGrohl

DrumsOfGrohl Senior Member

Ratings:
    +66
    Current Phone Model:
    iphone 6
    I'm pretty sure the best customer experience would have been actually receiving the Nexus 6 on the day they said they would be available...

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,922
    Like everyone else fighting for a nexus 6 I too am disappointed. With that said I understand the business move and don't fault them. Plus I guarantee in less than a month we will have some of the same people crying about why it took so long complaining they do not like it and are either sending it back for note 4/moto x2014/droid turbo or waiting for 2015 for 64 bit phones. Every year and every device we have the same cycle. So just ride the wave.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Caesars

Caesars Senior Member

Ratings:
    +115
    From what I read, Motorola couldn't even get tmobile enough demo units. To be fair. ....I don't see how any manufacturer was supposed to predict the success of a $700 nexus.