Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
If you don't think T-Mobile throttles just do a Google search. You'll see customer complaints all over the internet, including T-Mobiles site. Even on unlimited everything plans, if you go over 20 gb you'll drop down to 2G speeds.
A co-worker of mine experiences it. But let us know how you fare @akhenax .

S5 tap'n

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What part of Kentucky? I've been all over without any service interruptions. Louisville, paducah, Lexington,etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Bowling Green. My wife and daughter have Verizon and had only Wi-Fi hotspot off my AT&T Note4 when we were there. The daughter that lives there has AT&T and is looking to switch to T-Mobile.
As far as map for T-Mobile in your area look for the dark red. Anything lighter is the old network frequencies or just 2g in gray colored areas.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Last edited:

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Regarding a t-mo test run.... I was given a sim card and a temporary number. I simply call forwarded from my VZW number and tethered my iPad and enabled vzw text messaging to text.

I made my decision within a day anyway

Caesars

Reaction score
The unlimited it is great on Tmobile, I'm kicking over 100gbs this month and still blazing along.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The unlimited it is great on Tmobile, I'm kicking over 100gbs this month and still blazing along.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
You're in Cleveland right? Do you travel with tmo at all?