T-Mobile Invites to a Big Press Event on July 10; Teases 'boldest moves yet'

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
unless it is about them expanding coverage, the news will intrigue people but not enough to make them leave big red or even big blue. I like what t-mobile is doing and am rooting for their success in hopes it change the landscape of cellular contracts, but the reason many haven't done more than look is obvious (coverage).

Ntelos will buy out your contract from your current carrier (pay your etf). If t mobile jumps on that idea they'd probably get more switches, including my family.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

jamjr74

Reaction score
I left Verizon for t-mobile and came right back a week later. You get what u pay for!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ntelos will buy out your contract from your current carrier (pay your etf). If t mobile jumps on that idea they'd probably get more switches, including my family.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

I am not doubting people wanting to switch but how many people can switch?

If vzw was to let every one off their contract today majority would still remain with vzw because of coverage. So depending on where people live it ay be more of wishful thinking to jump to tmobile right now at least until they improve their coverage. I think they will do so in the future but until it is done many are going to choose reliability over savings right now.