T-Mobile and Verizon Note 7 Orders Are Shipping NOW!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you pre-ordered your device through T-Mobile or Verizon you should have seen that your credit card was charged either last night or earlier today. This normally means that your device is on the way! Of course August 19th is the official launch day, but some companies ship out devices a bit early to those who pre-order. I was actually expecting T-Mobile to have this device shipped out by last week, and I am surprised to see that Verizon is actually on schedule. If your device shipped earlier today it is likely you will see your Galaxy Note 7 on your doorstep by Thursday! Looks like we will all be unboxing our phones soon!

Briankbl

Reaction score

Briankbl

Reaction score
For EVERYONE that preordered and received "Next Day Air Saver", we were all expecting our phones today. Unfortunately, T-mobile is sitting on their shipments, even though they appear as "shipped" with tracking numbers... So there's no telling. Could be tomorrow, could be actual T-mobile release schedule. Who knows at this point.

352154752d504f762ff62364dcf627ee.jpg
4c731d67339bfb11a3beb9d1b3aea9fd.jpg

thc1967

Reaction score
Sadly, my T-Mo status still says shipping on the 18th or 19th. :oops:

Caesars

Reaction score
So close!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

kjumper187

Reaction score
Mine says the same. Packing created Saturday, shipped Sunday, delivery Monday. And here we are, on Tuesday and it is still showing "Ready for UPS" with an Overnight saver...grrrrrr

realged13

Reaction score
Mine got to Memphis, TN early this morning, but hasn't left the facility yet. So possibly they put a hold on it once it got to the Fedex location and have it to be delivered Friday still.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Its not only t-mobile, Verizon as well. They are applying future date at the of the shipping tracking info

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
For EVERYONE that preordered and received "Next Day Air Saver", we were all expecting our phones today. Unfortunately, T-mobile is sitting on their shipments, even though they appear as "shipped" with tracking numbers... So there's no telling. Could be tomorrow, could be actual T-mobile release schedule. Who knows at this point.

352154752d504f762ff62364dcf627ee.jpg
4c731d67339bfb11a3beb9d1b3aea9fd.jpg
This happened to be the case for me. I just called to see what was up since they had charged my account $75 for the down payment, the lady said updates to the tracking info can be delayed so I could have it by today and if not I should have it by tomorrow.

kjumper187

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but that's just their way of getting you off of the phone. You know someone on here would've yelled from the mountain tops that they got theirs already.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Mine shipped today from VZW. It is in Memphis and still isn't scheduled for delivery in MI until Friday... I am not sure how that equates to 2 day shipping... I would think I should have it Thursday at the latest..... 2 day shipping from Amazon I order Monday I have it Weds.....

None the less I am still trying to figure out how to either get Fed Ex to hold it and not try and deliver it or accept a signature on a paper left at my door... My fear is they will leave it at the office up front and those girls leave whenever they want and I won't get it until next week some time... I hate Fed Ex... My UPS guy knows me and leaves everything at my door for me... If I leave a note he will toss it up on the balcony for me so no one takes off with it.... But at least it did ship so now I can watch it.... I am hoping they change it to Thursday and I can roll the dice with a note on the door.. If not I will call and tell them to hold it at the station and I will pick it up Friday