T minus 23 hours 35 minutes till the most epic game ever MW3

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Haha i dont know man... i can honestly say goldeneye had me entertained for hours. Thats a very interesting thing to ask... id say they are both cool but goldeneye had me amazed, this is just a slight upgrade to black ops and a continuance of modern warfare storyline.

IMO a true comparison can never be made. Goldeneye was the first shooter that I was able to just sit and play to extremes. My buddies and I just sat there playing vs for what seemed like forever. Lots of nostalgia wrapped up in that game for me.

I am truly enjoying MW3 though. Just haven't had much time to play today. Long days at work lately will make it hard to play as much as I want to.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMO a true comparison can never be made. Goldeneye was the first shooter that I was able to just sit and play to extremes. My buddies and I just sat there playing vs for what seemed like forever. Lots of nostalgia wrapped up in that game for me.

I am truly enjoying MW3 though. Just haven't had much time to play today. Long days at work lately will make it hard to play as much as I want to.

Goldeneye to me wasn't a serious game. It was the type of game that I would always laugh about and not take too seriously. Especially with the music and bad graphics.

Call of Duty is more of a serious, hardcore game. Not an arcade type game. I think that there is no comparison to be made since they are totally different games.

Boot Manager

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Goldeneye to me wasn't a serious game. It was the type of game that I would always laugh about and not take too seriously. Especially with the music and bad graphics.

Call of Duty is more of a serious, hardcore game. Not an arcade type game. I think that there is no comparison to be made since they are totally different games.

Boot Manager

Still definitely no actual comparison. And as far as bad graphics. At the time its all we had, barely 3d but at least it wasn't 2d.

Gaming is very different now as compared to then.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well 3 hours on easy beats mw3. Im all done for the night. I mostly played online and i still beat it today.Victory cigar.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
That's not very long. I usually make myself do it on veteran though so I hope that makes it last a while. I do not like short campaigns.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's not very long. I usually make myself do it on veteran though so I hope that makes it last a while. I do not like short campaigns.
Im gauging that off of six hours of random gameplay though so it may not be accurate, its definetly less than 4 hours on easy but i would really say its not even 3 hours. Online kept distracting me. and i will definitely play veteran but whenever i get a game like this where i care about the stroryline i will play it through on easy to just see how it goes. Its story line in previous games is good but this one was about closing the loopholes. Kinda cool i also got to play the special forces thing. its like zombies but better IMO. I think this game is more about repetitive things like playing online or doing the special forces thing than it is actually doing a storyline. I probably have a good total month of hours into black ops this past year and probably like 15 of those is doing the story mode.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Im gauging that off of six hours of random gameplay though so it may not be accurate, its definetly less than 4 hours on easy but i would really say its not even 3 hours. Online kept distracting me. and i will definitely play veteran but whenever i get a game like this where i care about the stroryline i will play it through on easy to just see how it goes. Its story line in previous games is good but this one was about closing the loopholes. Kinda cool i also got to play the special forces thing. its like zombies but better IMO. I think this game is more about repetitive things like playing online or doing the special forces thing than it is actually doing a storyline. I probably have a good total month of hours into black ops this past year and probably like 15 of those is doing the story mode.

COD definitely is about the repetitive multiplayer more than anything. It is certainly what has inflated it to the monster fan base it has, there is no doubt about that. I just happen to fall into the category of loving COD single player as well. And I do not blame you about the easy/wanting to see what happens run through. By the time I finish it on veteran I forget what happens at the beginning anyway.

Reaction score
I picked up my preordered copy today on my way to work. Plan to get through the campaign this weekend. Just finished bf3 last night and played a bit online. It is amazing! Can't wait to play more before seeing how mw3 compares.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

EL Lacost

Reaction score
How was the storry mode for bf3 i havnt finished it yet

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

Reaction score
How was the storry mode for bf3 i havnt finished it yet

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

I liked it, about 6 hours on normal. Nice graphics. I didn't play bf2, I did play bf bad company 2 though and it blows that away.

Bf3 is way better than mw2 was, so will be interesting to see how mw3 compares.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You guys need to stop talking about how sweet bf3 is. I want :p