1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

System Version...... ?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by lucasmonta, Feb 21, 2012.

1. lucasmonta

lucasmonta New Member

Hi everyone, I've recently bought a Droid 3 and decided to ROM it....... I've chosen Steel Droid 4.5 ROM because it's the one that better looks for me.

When I'm about to start the procedure I realice that my System Version is 5.1.790.XT860.AmericanMovil.en.01 and that SD 4.5 requieres another Sys V........ the problem is that I'm not a Verizon user, my carrier its Claro ( I'm from Argentina)............does someone knows If I'm able to installa the SV that SD4.5 requieres without loosing my phone forever or so?

Extra info, I have a stock nandroid done, dont really know if it is of use, but just wanted to let you know........if something goes wrong ( instaling de SV) will the nandroid backup solve it?

Thats all for the moment
    Thanks and scuse me for the inconvinients
Search tags for this page

droid x2 system versions

how to change droid 3 system version

latest droid 3 version

what is the latest android version for the droid 3