System version 6.16.211, is this the latest version?

jp233

Reaction score
I don't have connectivity issues, things seem OK.

But the ICS 211 OTA update definitely can have some speed problems going from screen to screen, which GB did not.

Battery life is a constant struggle. Oh how I wish this was a MAXX instead.

The UI/look-and-feel aspect of ICS overall vs. GB to me, has been terrible. I don't like the layout, buttons, etc.... taken way too long just to get back to being able to use the thing the way I did before.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
jp233 said:
I don't have connectivity issues, things seem OK.

But the ICS 211 OTA update definitely can have some speed problems going from screen to screen, which GB did not.

Battery life is a constant struggle. Oh how I wish this was a MAXX instead.

The UI/look-and-feel aspect of ICS overall vs. GB to me, has been terrible. I don't like the layout, buttons, etc.... taken way too long just to get back to being able to use the thing the way I did before.

That's why I bought the Maxx, for the battery. But my phone is rooted and underclocked so it helps even more on battery life.

jaye712

Reaction score
MATTY,...Ur rite on enterainment..n O yes u did,that class is at the top aint it LOL..if it wasnt for u,id be like'wtf is 215ed" n why wasn't i informed..my first attempt n it wrked like a charm..i gotta A- since i couldn't figure out hw to move the darn thing,thanks to FOX lmao

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
MattyP said:
Naaaaa, I didn't do nothin ... I just provided instructions and entertainment LOL :D[/QUOTE

Ur rite on enterainment..n O yes u did,that class is at the top aint it LOL..if it wasnt for u,id be like'wtf is 215ed" n why wasn't i informed..my first attempt n it wrked like a charm..i gotta A- since i couldn't figure out hw to move the darn thing,thanks to FOX lmao

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

But ain't you glad you did? You're another satisfied customer ain't ya? LMAO :D

jaye712

Reaction score

Aint gonna lie,u know it LOL

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

jaye712

Reaction score
Always matty..lol..Now come on JP233,get rid if gsam...n ,matty needs a student,youll be cool like us 215ed graduates LOL

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

jp233

Reaction score
Got rid of GSam and the other battery indicator widget I had.

The Battery Monitor one is really awesome, with gobs of data. I hope it doesn't take a lot to run, haven't checked on it yet.

I do really still want a 1% increment indicator on my home screen, so I got Battery Solo and it's really simple, good graphic for the home screen.

Have finished two battery meter calibration cycles, and got a new 32GB card so I can try to load that up today. If all is good and it all works over the weekend, I'll go get 215'd and run with the kool kids...

jaye712

Reaction score
jp233 said:
Got rid of GSam and the other battery indicator widget I had.

The Battery Monitor one is really awesome, with gobs of data. I hope it doesn't take a lot to run, haven't checked on it yet.

I do really still want a 1% increment indicator on my home screen, so I got Battery Solo and it's really simple, good graphic for the home screen.

Have finished two battery meter calibration cycles, and got a new 32GB card so I can try to load that up today. If all is good and it all works over the weekend, I'll go get 215'd and run with the kool kids...

Nah,u should be good on battery monitor..lets hope so,ppl got different experiences,jst like some got it good with gsam but we didn't lol,..for me,b.m doesn't drain anything..its like its not even there..after all the things u gotta do,u wont regret 215..do a fdr after..n clear cache at boot,youll be good after that..meter train every now n then,i do it every 2 months..u wont lose 215 doin a fdr

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH