1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

system update

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by tallfun2002, Dec 30, 2010.

1. tallfun2002

tallfun2002 New Member

just reading that there is a update for froyo???? just went to my phone and checked for updates, pressed on system updates, pressed check updates, kept blinking please wait please wait... then stopped then phone would freeze i would have to hit the back button!!! any one have this problem???? still trying to figure out this phone!!!! but great phone!!!!
  2. Mcbrocker

Mcbrocker New Member

I think if your on wifi it will freeze up you gotta check it on 3G but its not out yet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  3. Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69 New Member

Mine did that some today but now says no update. Were did you read that the update is out I havent seen anything saying that there is a update out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  4. michaelcap

michaelcap New Member

Hello I just cked system updates it says no update as well where did u hear abt update for froyo everyone is waiting but I thing these devices the fashionates will be the very last to get it we will wait longer then the other phs and now with nexus out its any ones guess now
  5. Jamis0n

Jamis0n New Member

if you read the previous threads about the issue it going UK Asia then north America. It's in Canada bit hasn't OTA yet for u.s. in any of the galaxy s models for all carriers. And keis is not used for the u.s.

8pened!