1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

System UID's inconsistent

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by Parafly9, May 11, 2011.

1. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

Hey Everyone,

So i've had my T-bolt since Day 1. I rooted it the manual way when the procedure first came out and installed Basic Debloat. It's been running fine but I wanted to upgrade the GPS recievers, etc. so I decided to try out Das Bamf 1.6 remix (from the ROM Downloads in CWM). I downloaded and installed it via ROM manager, making sure to backup and wipe data / cache prior to installing.

It worked fine but I didn't have time to set it up so I went into CWM and wanted to just restore my previous version. Upon restore, I now get an error when booting up:

Basically I can't launch anything. I can't run ROM manager, none of the widgets work, everything Force closes. I can't figure out how to force return to Clockwowrk Recovery, I could just go back to Das BAMF but I can't get to recover... any ideas? anyone else had this happen?
  2. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

NM figured out at least how to get to CWM.... hold down button on volume, THEN power button. I had it backwords. Gonna see if I can restore some way now.
  3. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

OK well wiping and restoring still doesn't work. Looks like I can't go back to where I came from. Gonna try reinstalling BAMF
Search tags for this page

android uid error

droid incredible system uids inconsistent

droid incredible system uids unstable
droid incredible uids inconsistent
droid incredible uids inconsistent rom manager
galaxy s4 system uid inconsistent
nexus 7 uid inconsistent
nexus one uid inconsistent
paranoid android system uid inconsistent

system uid

system uid inconsistent