System Panel Lite or something else?

stormshadow1

Reaction score
Hi all, rooted phone with 2.2 and realized that SystemPanel Lite is not reading cpu clock at all. It is always at 0 MHz. Any other apps/widgets that read the cpu. I tried the market but none that I liked. Does SetPC do this?

Thanks.

g0dM@n

Reaction score
Hi all, rooted phone with 2.2 and realized that SystemPanel Lite is not reading cpu clock at all. It is always at 0 MHz. Any other apps/widgets that read the cpu. I tried the market but none that I liked. Does SetPC do this?

Thanks.
Mine was fine, even with chevyno1's low voltage 1ghz kernel, but I just installed the p3droid kernel for standard voltage 1250mhz and system panel lite reports 0mhz for me too. :(

SetCPU can read the frequency, but I like having it available in system panel as well.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
There's a lot of missing information here, like ROM your using, Low, Medium or Ultra Low... you get it? Give us the goods kids and we can try and help
:r_c:

g0dM@n

Reaction score
There's a lot of missing information here, like ROM your using, Low, Medium or Ultra Low... you get it? Give us the goods kids and we can try and help
:r_c:

Well I just upgraded from chevyno1's low voltage 1ghz to p3droid's standard voltage 1250. I'm using setcpu and that works... just system panel no longer detects

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Still not telling us your ROM? BTW godman, jesus man, I wasn't talking you lol.... how could you not figure that out? Please make way while we all try and help the OP............. thnx.

OP
S

stormshadow1

Reaction score
I was running CM6 with a theme. I have since switched to UD running no theme and 2.2. It now works.

g0dM@n

Reaction score
I changed my kernel from a 1ghz ChevyNo1 to a P3Droid when I wanted to try 125mhz on my minimum, and that's when I lost System Panel Lite's ability to read my CPU clock. I then switched back to ChevyNo1 (eventually getting to 1.25ghz ULV) and my clocks are back. I think I'm going to just stick with ChevyNo1 for now... maybe it's the BBv.4 vs P3Droid compatibility, but Chevy's kernels work great for me.