System force close

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Namvt91, May 24, 2011.

1. Namvt91

Namvt91 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello new to the forums and was looking for some help. I was rooting a D1 using rsd light and SPRecovery. When it was done the root is on the system but when i boot the system I get that theres not battery and that there is no signal and system process error force close or wait. I can still boot into recovery mode and wipe things but doesnt seem to work. The reason I believe it happened is I had a older verison of SPRecovery for a D1 running 2.1. This droid was fulling updated on 2.2.2 and latest firmware. I should of checked before I started. Mistake on my part. I dont believe a back up was made so is there any way to get the phone back to working order in any system. Thanks for any help.

2. Nikolee

Nikolee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On the other hand, if the company wants to include other departments within the company such as accounting, purchasing, and marketing to benefit from sales force automation, then a complete system installed on the operating system should be considered. This type of sales force automation will give the company a more complete view of the entire process of the company's business.recover hard drive

Search tags for this page

android system force close

android system force close issue

force close android system

forclose android sistem itu apa?
how to force close android system
jaga jaga bila androi system.com force close
system force close android
system keps force closing