System dump?

cystic

Reaction score
Any one care to post a system dump of their d2? I'm interested to see what apps can be ported and also the boot animation. Thanks.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The original OP's rapid share link at XDA gave me an empty.zip file but someone posted a DropBox Mirror a few posts down which worked fine

Thanks KD23 for posting this

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of good stuff in that System Dump, now to find out what is compatable ;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
see what we can use..........

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
see what we can use..........
Well I was just in VZW messing with the D2 and the Stock Launcher looks real nice, Seven Screens, I didn't mess with the VKB because I was in such awe of the physical keyboard, I might stop back in on my way back just to see a few more things now that I have had a chance to look at the System Dump

The sales people don't even ask to help me anymore, they know I am just there to look & compare

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Almost everything is integrated with MotoBlur, even the launcher

Bateluer

Reaction score
Is there a Go-To person who's spear heading the efforts with the boot loader yet?

mjones1052

Reaction score
Is there a Go-To person who's spear heading the efforts with the boot loader yet?

Would like to know this as well, is there anyone working on rooting the D2? Would like to see if/what help can be offered and to who. Seems Birdman is still playing with the DX and I doubt he has time for the D2, hopefully someone else will step in.

ZPrime

Reaction score
Check out the version on the D2s in the stores, they are apparently holding out on us or something.

977817806_d6BjN-M-1.jpg

2.2.90??

We just got 2.2.20 a day or two ago but this was on a store demo model yesterday.

Quanius

Reaction score
Check out the version on the D2s in the stores, they are apparently holding out on us or something.

2.2.90??

We just got 2.2.20 a day or two ago but this was on a store demo model yesterday.

Not surprised.. Having just come from a Blackberry Storm I know Verizon holds out for a long time before the public gets it.. We had to lean on internal leaks to get a semi working phone.. Almost like we were volunteer beta testers with our forum feedback. I am slightly surprised the floor models got the updates though.