1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

/system/bin/sh missing su

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tdawg5480, Dec 16, 2009.

1. tdawg5480

tdawg5480 New Member

/system/bin/sh missing su and mtdblock3/4

I know I have seen this posted on here and just cant find the post when im in custom recovery and shell in type su
    I get /system/bin/sh su not found
    do i have instant root accesss or am I missing something here...wish i could find that post yyped in search /system/bin/sh su not found searched by post and cant seem to find it and hate wasting space on hacks section here which i know some gurus gonna post and solve my question:motdroidvert:

edit figured id ask this too i see cmd lines that use mtdblock3 others mtdblock4 like custom recovery i did it with mtdblock3 but i see a tutorial posted using mtdblock4 can anyone shed light here when using them thx
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
Search tags for this page

/system/bin/sh

/system/bin/sh download
/system/bin/sh not found

/system/bin/sh su not found

/system/bin/sh: su: not found

/system/bin/sh: sysrw: not found

/system/bin/su

missing system/bin/su
missing/system/bin/su
system bin sh su not found