Syncing Notes Calendar Repeating Meetings with CL USB

Discussion in 'CompanionLink Software' started by srodsimpson, Feb 8, 2010.

1. srodsimpson

srodsimpson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am on a 14 day evaluation version of CompanionLink USB syncing my droid with Lotus Notes v7.0.2. I am only syncing on way (Desktop adding to Handheld) and there is a problem with repeat meeting updates where the repeat meetings completely disappear from the droid calendar and I can't get them to re-sync even when I do a purge and re-load. Any ideas on how to get this to work?

...Rod

2. clcto

clcto Supporting Vendor
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Rod,

There is a problem with Lotus Notes "Custom" repeated events to Android. As you know, Custom repeats are unique to Lotus Notes.

We are currently working on it, as well as with overall impovement to the Calendar. There will be an update by Feb 22, 2010 on this. It is likely to be an update to the CompanionLink Express software for the PC, as well as the CL USB Sync on the Android.

I'm sorry this hasn't been completed yet. Common Daily, Weekly and Monthly recurrings should be working fine. But the Custom recurrings are a special case just for Lotus Notes, and we are giving them our full attention now.

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink Software, Inc.
    www.companionlink.com

Search tags for this page

how lotus notes sync recourring meetings with outlook