1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

syncing motorola droid razr calendar with gmail online: phone will not fully sync?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by AL5JAZZ, Dec 16, 2011.

1. AL5JAZZ

AL5JAZZ New Member

Hi,
    I wonder if anyone has experienced this problem: My gmail calendar online will update my droid razr calendar app, but when I enter a new event on the phone, it will not update and sync with the gmail online calendar? I googled and found someone had a similar problem with a droid 3, but not any of the new razrs.
    Thank you very much for your help!
  2. SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider Member

I had a similar problem... the calender would not sync either direction. I tried to delete my Google account from the phone to start over but the only way you can do that is a "factory Reset" which wipes everything from the phone. I ended up doing that and the sync has worked flawlessly since.
  3. AL5JAZZ

AL5JAZZ New Member

Thanks!

Thanks for helping with the problem :)! Before this I briefly had a Bionic which had similar problems. Now the Razr has started turning itself on at night like the Bionic. Today it had a dead battery so I need to keep it plugged in at night in case it does that again.
Search tags for this page

calendar sync

calendar sync period on razr i

droid razr sync calendar with gmail

how to sync droid razr max with gmail callender

motorola hd sync calendar w/ gmail

sync gmail calendar with droid razr

sync phone calendar with gmail razr

why does motorolo moto x delete my calendar events