Syncing GMail Contacts into Droid Calendar

SlowCoder

Reaction score
At first glance, this looks like just another "I can't sync with GMail" thread. But keep reading, 'cause it ain't. :)

My Droid appears to be syncing my gmail contacts fine. I've added birthdays to each contact within GMail. Once synced, the birthdays show up as entries within my contacts on the Droid. Good so far. What I would like to know is if it's possible to have these birthdays show as entries in my Droid calendar?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
At first glance, this looks like just another "I can't sync with GMail" thread. But keep reading, 'cause it ain't. :)

My Droid appears to be syncing my gmail contacts fine. I've added birthdays to each contact within GMail. Once synced, the birthdays show up as entries within my contacts on the Droid. Good so far. What I would like to know is if it's possible to have these birthdays show as entries in my Droid calendar?

I think you will have to add each bday to your calander

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

I think you will have to add each bday to your calander

Yup....I had to do the same:icon_evil:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I added the birthdays to my contacts in Outlook. Then I use a program called Google Sync Calendar. It syncs my Outlook calendar to my Gmail calendar. All my contacts birthdays are now on my droid.