Syncing contacts with facebook

cimber

Reaction score
Is there a way to link 1 certain phone contact example " ted " to teds facebook? Instead of adding every single facebook contact? So what I mean is when you go under your phone contacts there picture there matches the one on facebook.

Ieisha

Reaction score
Is there a way to link 1 certain phone contact example " ted " to teds facebook? Instead of adding every single facebook contact? So what I mean is when you go under your phone contacts there picture there matches the one on facebook.

Yeah i would like to know that too

droider4life

Reaction score
It will sync them as long as the name matches. First and last. So you may have to go change ur phone contact to match the spelling on their Facebook page

gvillepope

Reaction score
facebook syncing

What we did on my wife's phone was loaded all of her contacts into gmail to match the name of the contacts from facebook (not everyone uses their first and last name). then we added her facebook acct and it did add ALL of her facebook friends into her contacts. Once you open your contacts page to the left of the green + you can click that and it will bring a dropdown menu. We then just selected to show her google contacts which were also synced with facebook.

Hope this helps