Syncing Calendar items older than 1 month

Canefan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to retain calendar items that are older than 1 month? All of the events are still in the calendar, but I can only go back in time 1 month on the phone. I sometimes need to go back and see what my schedule was on a date back a couple of months. I know that I can go on the google calendar website and view the items, but it would be faster and easier to use the calendar app on the phone. Can you specify how far back in time to sync?

OP
C

Canefan

Reaction score
I'm guessing from the lack of responses that there is no way around the 1 month limit on old calendar events? That's a real bummer and can be added to the list of the things that the Droid can't do that my 3 year old WinMo phone can.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes you can review the calendar beyond one month. Calendar/menu button/7 week. You then can scroll back in time moving your finger from left to right on the screen. I went back to November, no problem. Tap on the screen at that point and an agenda screen will pop up showing you what you did during specific time periods in that month.

Hope this helps.:)

OP
C

Canefan

Reaction score
Yes you can review the calendar beyond one month. Calendar/menu button/7 week. You then can scroll back in time moving your finger from left to right on the screen. I went back to November, no problem. Tap on the screen at that point and an agenda screen will pop up showing you what you did during specific time periods in that month.

Hope this helps.:)

Thanks but doesn't help. Only recurring events like birthdays and such are still there. The last non-recurring item that I can view is Jan 27th. All items are still in the calendar however when I go directly to Google Calendar on the web.

cwzwack

Reaction score
When I use the agenda view, I can go back as far as December 10, 2009. Beyond that, I can only see the recurring items as well.

JKib

Reaction score
Was a solution ever found for this? I also often require keeping dates sometimes upto a year old.