1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Synching with FB contacts questions

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by stanwelks, May 22, 2010.

1. stanwelks

stanwelks New Member

I thought I selected to not synch with my FB contacts, though it seems like they are synching.

1. Is this permanent? Can all FB accounts be removed from my contacts?
    2. I am not sure I see the benefits to synching these, other than their FB profile pics show up with their names and I can click over from their names to see their status updates. Are there any real benefits to synching these?

Thanks.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

It's not permanent if you don't want it to be. Simply remove the sync for Facebook and they will go away.

I don't use Facebook anymore so I can't answer your second question. I tweet. :)
  3. nightfishing

nightfishing New Member

The pics stay, even if you don't sync.

The only benefit is that you would have one contact list. Without syncing the lists are "separate" . Honestly no major advantage for using the phone, maybe if you are syncing with your computer/outlook/gmail etc.

I don't sych fb contacts, although I wish there was a way to ADD a single fb contact to my contacts. I haven't found one (it's all or nothing).
Search tags for this page

adding fb to notification bar iphone