1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Synching Outlook Contacts and Calendar

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ThunderboltFlorida, May 2, 2011.

1. ThunderboltFlorida

ThunderboltFlorida New Member

I recently purchased my first Droid phone the HTC Thunderbolt. My work email is set up through a POP service. After entering the server information for both incoming and outgoing servers I am able to synch my email. However I can not figure out how to bring over my calendar and contacts. I have been through Settings/Mail and don't see how to accomplish this. Am I alone on this?

No else has this problem? Certainly I am not the only one that wants to synch my calendar and contacts? If I can't figure this out then I am going to have go back to the iPhone.
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. companionlink

companionlink New Member

Where are your calendar and contacts stored? Outlook? Google? Somewhere else? Knowing that will help provide the best answer for you!

- David Z.
  3. acorn

acorn New Member

Still searching for the solution.

I have tried several versions of CompanionLink and it keeps screwing up the contact files on my Droid and in Outlook. I have finally given up.
  4. companionlink

companionlink New Member

Sorry to hear that - is there anything that I can do to help?

- David Z.