Synch google and outlook calendars and google calenda on RAZR

ltcalex

Reaction score
EMAIL AND CALENDAR SYNC FOR GOOGLE AND OUTLOOK on RAZR

THIS POST APPLIES TO EMAIL AND CALENDAR SYNC FOR GOOGLE AND OUTLOOK

Not to add more tough time to the apps folks, but I have experimented with synch for google calenda outlook calenda on my computer since the beginning of the year, with no apparent good results, until today. I have been able to synch to my work business calendar, and not home calendar. This I do appreciate, however, google calendar synch is not working on my Droid RAZR. I am rebooting to see if this will have any effect. None. Does anyone have any answers to google calendar on my computer and google calendar on my RAZR. Thanks

I recomended JORTE calendar. It works as a standalone however will not synch to google as predicted.

Last edited:
OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
I have found answers to my own questions on sync Outlook email to my Droid RAZR as well as the calendar on my RAZR and google and Outlook. Ask me how.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
A quick remedy to sync all emails to your Droid RAZR:
  1. delete current associated emails addresses
  2. save entry
  3. re-enter associated email addresses As I have researched past remedies, this one came up.. It appears that after my download of the new ICS app, a block may have occurred. I'm in business again.
Also, thanks for the Manage Full Backup And Sync Android Phone Using Windows Computer [MyPhoneExplorer Review] ~ The Spicy Gadgematics tip. I have been able to establish google calendar sync with my outlook calendar now. Success!!! It can work.